Join us for a day of family fun and wellness at
the HOPE Sheds Light Recovery Speaks Family Barbeque!
We invite you and your loved ones to come and enjoy an afternoon of laughter, connection, and wellness at our community event.
We have a packed lineup of activities planned, including:
– Delicious BBQ from Bubbas BBQ
– An ice cream truck with sweet treats
– Face painting for the kids
– A yoga class to unwind and destress
– A drum circle to bring people together in rhythm and harmony
– A DJ spinning tunes to get everyone moving
– Community vendors sharing resources and information
This event is open to the public, and all ages are welcome. We encourage you to bring your family and friends to this fun-filled day of wellness and community.
Registration is preferred but not required!
Date: Saturday, June 10th
Location: 253 Chestnut Street, Toms River
We hope to see you there!